About At My Best
At My Best is a free, comprehensive, curriculum-supported resource for teachers of students in grades JK to 6. At My Best combines physical activity, healthy eating and emotional well-being and aims to support children’s optimal physical and emotional development by inspiring and motivating them to make healthier choices today, and develop lifelong healthy habits. Developed by Physical & Health Education Canada, with generous support from AstraZeneca Canada, At My Best offers curriculum-based online lesson plans and supporting resources, including task cards, student worksheets, music, interactive online games, videos, and take-home activities.
- Help students develop emotional awareness;
- Help students see connections between physical activity, healthy eating and emotional well-being;
- Support the delivery of quality Health and Physical Education programs;
- Provide an opportunity for daily physical activity (DPA);
- Provide opportunities to build connections with parents and communities focusing on healthy living;
- Provide cross-curricular learning opportunities, particularly supporting the development of literacy and numeracy skills; and
- Support character education and the development of life skills.