About At My Best
At My Best (AMB) is a free, curriculum-linked program designed to support children’s optimal development by inspiring and motivating them to make healthier choices and develop lifelong healthy habits. This goal is achieved when students recognize the holistic benefits (i.e., emotional, physical, mental and spiritual) associated with enhancing their personal health and supporting others. Developed by Physical & Health Education Canada, with generous support from AstraZeneca Canada, At My Best offers curriculum-based online lesson plans and supporting resources, including task cards, student worksheets, music, interactive online games, videos, and take-home activities.
- Help students develop emotional awareness;
- Help students see connections between physical activity, healthy eating and emotional well-being;
- Support the delivery of quality Health and Physical Education programs;
- Provide an opportunity for daily physical activity (DPA);
- Provide opportunities to build connections with parents and communities focusing on healthy living;
- Provide cross-curricular learning opportunities, particularly supporting the development of literacy and numeracy skills; and
- Support character education and the development of life skills.