At My Best Play Day
What is an At My Best Play Day?
At My Best Play Day is a day dedicated to fun and games and celebrating healthy, active lifestyles.
The goals of At My Best Play Days are to:
- Provide opportunities to promote healthy habits or celebrate successful participation in the At My Best program;
- Support students in making connections between physical activity, healthy eating, and emotional well-being;
- Build connections with parents and communities with a focus on healthy living; and
- Promote the importance of quality physical and health education programs.
In 2022, over 230 schools and 59,000 students took part in the At My Best Play Day, with 6 schools receiving a $1,000 grant to help advance health initiatives, and 1,000 students receiving a personal At My Best Activity Kit of their own.
What You Get
Upon registration, you will receive the At My Best Play Toolkit to support you in planning and executing your event by providing access to the following free downloadable resources:
- Games and activity suggestions
- Scheduling template
- Community partner request template
- Student volunteer request template
- Parent volunteer request template
- Formal letters of invitation
- Media advisory template
- Student and volunteer feedback questions