Additional Challenge Details
- Challenges for the following week are unveiled every Thursday
- If you don’t complete a daily challenge, you can always complete it on another day
- Challenges from the previous week must be marked complete by 11:59pm Pacific on Monday evenings in order to be entered into the weekly cash draw
- The grand prize draw will be on Tuesday, March 2nd so complete as many challenges before that date for entry into the two grand prize draws of $1,000 each
- We trust your knowledge of your students and encourage you to modify the activities as applicable
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Each week there will be two $500 prize draw for a total of eight $500 prize draws throughout the month of February. Each time your class completes a challenge and you mark it complete online, your class will be entered into a weekly draw for a chance to win $500. For example, if you complete 4 challenges, your class will be entered into the draw 4 times that week.
- If your class wins one of the $500 prize draws, you are not eligible for any other $500 prize draws.
- Weekly $500 prize draws will be each Tuesday and winners will be emailed that day. The two $1,000 grand prize draws will be on Tuesday, March 2nd and the winners will be emailed that day.
- At the end of the month, each challenge you have completed provides you with an entry into the grand prize draws of $1,000. For example, if your class completed 18 challenges, your class will be entered into the draws 18 times. If your class has won a $500 draw prize, you are eligible for the $1,000 grand prizes.